Thursday, July 2, 2009

Owen-isms

Owen says the cutest stuff constantly. Here are some from today:


"Um, I think I just want Cocoa Pupps for breakfast. Okay? Yeah. You just need to feed me Cocoa Pupps, Mom. And chocolate-milk-so-I-can-drink-the-chocolate-milk-part" This has improved because it used to be Popo Pupps. We are still stuck on the 10 word synonym for chocolate milk.


"Maybe after swim lessons, if I can't have nachos, we can go to Pizza Hunt. " I love the extra "N's" he puts into words. (chicken nungets)

"No mom, you don't have three kids; you have four." He counts on his fingers. "Me, Blakey, Sadie, and George. Don't forget George. He's your kid too." To clarify, George is Curious George who is a curious little monkey imaginary friend. George is the one who gets chocolate pudding on the wall and "shrinks up the sink" to flood the bathroom.


When it is just starting to rain. "I think someone just got the biggest sprink-u-lar on the planet. There's a sprink-u-lar as big as the earth." To me, it just doesn't feel right to say sprinkler anymore.

I'm on the phone with a friend. "Mom, can I call to her? I wanna call to her." ...and repeat until mom gives in.

"Mom, one thing I know. You're just adorable. You're adorable, Mom." Gotta love him.

Tim explained that he was taking medicide for his heartburn. "If I took that and it got on my heart, it would burn me, and that would be really bad because my heart's just gotta love everything."






Seriously, how is it possible my little boy is this sweet?! All of that in one day.

1 comment: