Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Precious moment

The twins were napping. I was worn out and trying to doze off for a minute. Owen kept crawling on me and being wiggly, and I was getting pretty annoyed because I just wanted a few minutes peace. He started sniffing me, so feeling kind of erked, I asked him what he was doing. "You smell," he said. Great. Thanks.
"What do you mean, Owen?"
"You just smell so good like a mom." Then I got a big hug and kiss. Awwwwww! Does he HAVE to grow up?


Other moments from the last couple of days?
"Mom, I don't like those black awfuls you're eating." (olives)
"You always love me like God."

3 comments:

  1. Ahh....I love when he makes you feel like a million bucks.....he does say the sweetest things

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww ... that is so sweet. Don't you just love it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brought tears to my eyes! I can't wait for my kids to do that. Owen is such a sweety!

    ReplyDelete