Monday, August 10, 2009

Crazy Jane


My little comedienne. Is it possible for a 10 month old to have a wry sence of humor? She seems to catch on to things that are ironic. She laughs at herself. She even looks sideways sometimes when she smiles. I think she gets a kick out of stirring up some harmless trouble. It's an aura that I sense about her silly little ways. Perhaps I am only projecting my sense of humor onto her. Whatever it is, she makes me laugh.
All I can do is shake my head and smile at her when she unfolds my laundry to play peek-a-boo. I can tell that she is going to crawl over to Blake and take his toy just to get me to come over and get her. Anytime we sit face to face, she honks my nose over and over, then throws her head back giggling. She leans back on pillows or couch cushions and grins as she takes in the world. She's got this way about her that feels like she understands way more than babies get credit for. She's funny!

1 comment: